TERMS & CONDITIONS
DisclaimerWoodies NFT is a collection of digital artworks, which are Non-Fungible Tokens (“NFTs”), running on the Ethereum network, created by a decentralized team of artists, developers and NFT collectors.
The team behind Woodies NFT have formed a decentralized autonomous organization ("DAO"), where the rights reserved are granted to the owners of the organization, including intellectual property rights surrounding Woodies NFT names, logos, trademarks, the website, the design of the User Interface and User Experience (“UX”), the smart contract code, fonts, and all the generative traits used of the Woodies NFT. Woodies NFT reserve the exclusive rights to use official Woodies NFT logos, texts, and other content associated with this project, our website, Twitter and Discord channels for any future advertising or promotion purposes. This website is only an interface allowing participants to buy and/or exchange digital collectibles. Users are entirely responsible for the safety and management of their own private Ethereum wallets and validating all transactions and contracts generated by this website before approval. Furthermore, as the Woodies NFT smart contract runs on the Ethereum network, there is no ability to undo, reverse, or restore any transactions.
This website and its connected services are provided “as is” and “as available” without warranty of any kind. By using this website you are accepting sole responsibility for any and all transactions involving Woodies NFT digital collectibles.
- You Own the NFT The initial product launch of Woodies NFT is 10000 individual ERC-721 tokens (“Woodies NFT” or “NFTs”) with generative traits that correspond to pieces of art hosted on the InterPlanetary File System (“IPFS”). By connecting your ethereum wallet and minting a Woodie using our smart contract, you gain full and complete ownership of your NFT. At no point may we seize, freeze, or otherwise modify the ownership of any Woodie.
- Personal Use Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, we grant you a worldwide, royalty-free license to use, copy, and display the purchased Art, along with any extensions that you choose to create or use, solely for the following purposes:
- for your own personal, non-commercial use;
- as part of a marketplace that permits the purchase and sale of your Woodie / NFT. The marketplace must verify each Woodie owner’s rights using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. Once confirmed, the marketplace may display the Art for each Woodie. This ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art; or
- as part of a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of your Woodie, provided that the website/application verifies each Woodie owner’s rights using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. If verified, the third-party website can display the Art for the Woodie. This ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art. The third-party site must make sure that Woodies NFT are no longer visible once the owner of the Woodie leaves the website/application.
- Commercial Use Subject to your continued compliance with these Terms, we grant you an unlimited, worldwide license to use, copy, and display the purchased Art for the purpose of creating derivative works based upon the Art (“Commercial Use”). Examples of such Commercial Use would e.g. be the use of the Art to produce and sell merchandise products (T-Shirts etc.) displaying copies of the Art. For the sake of clarity, nothing in this Section will be deemed to restrict you from:
- owning or operating a (NFT) marketplace that permits the use and sale of Woodies NFT generally, provided that the marketplace verifies each Woodie owner’s rights, using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. This ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art;
- owning or operating a third party website or application that permits the inclusion, involvement, or participation of Woodies NFT generally, provided that the third party website or application verifies each Woodie owner’s rights using the Ethereum blockchain to confirm authenticity. This will allow the third-party site to display the Art for Woodies NFT and ensures that only the actual owner can display the Art. Additionally, the third-party site must make sure that the Art is no longer visible once the owner of the Purchased Woodie leaves the website/application; or
- earning revenue from any of the foregoing.
- Limitations of Liability for Gas, Failed Transactions, Smart Contract Bugs You agree to hold us harmless for any losses you may incur as a consequence of minting your NFT. These potential losses include any gas fees for failed transactions, any excessive gas fees charged due to website or smart contract bugs, and any loss of your NFT due to website or smart contract bugs.
- No Guarantees or Future Promises You agree that your purchase of a Woodie from our initial project is all you are guaranteed to receive with your initial purchase. Any future potential airdops, community gatherings, or other benefits are ancillary to this purchase and not to be taken into consideration with your initial purchase. You agree that you are not relying on any future commitments by Woodies NFT in using this site and participating in our NFT launch.
- Woodies NFT are not intended as investments We make absolutely no promise or guarantee that these NFTs will be worth anything. You understand that they have no inherent monetary value.
- Taxes You are entirely responsible for any tax liability which may arise from minting or reselling your Woodies NFT.
- Class Action Waiver You agree to waive any class action status, and any legal dispute around the Woodies NFT project which you may choose to bring can only be done on an individual basis.
- Age Implications The Woodies NFT project is not targeted towards children. You agree that you are over the age of 18, or above the legal age of your jurisdiction, whichever is greater.